Monday, January 25, 2016

Adepta Sororitas Chapter 2


- Chapter 2 -
An ongoing torment of Orks on Thygius IV has left the Imperium shell-shocked. We have seen the xenos on the planet before. They have, however, always been purged, the Light of the Emperor ever surpreme also in such places. I have myself fought them there, fire, hymns and bolts driving them off. 

Now it seems they have achieved some unexpected longivity on the world. As I write this, Inquisitor, I am about to embark throught the Immaterium to stike a blow to the green pest that dwells on Thygius IV. Simultanously, a section of the Adepta Soritas has been mustered. 

Still I fear we may well be late, since our locations are some way off Thygius. I therefore request from you that you contribute what forces you have available and strike the green host. There are supposedly pockets of Imperial Guard still scattered on the surface. 

I have tried to make contact, but I have had no response. The orks are legion, so I would expect flame to be efficient. We will arrive within the week.


For the Emperor!

Yours faithfully,
Uriah Jacobus, Protector of the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment